Fifteen Days of Gratitude: Day 12 Twelve Ways to Show Gratitude to People in Your Life
In the soul journey it is extremely important to always remember to show your gratitude and appreciation for those in your life.
It is important to show your gratitude to people you love, to people you have challenges with, to people who serve you, and to people you work with.
Gratitude is the key to return your love and light from the heart and soul. Gratitude nourishes and blesses the soul. It is like the nectar that helps to grow and develop the soul. Your soul journey will be blessed, and the souls that you offer your gratitude.
How do you show gratitude to people in your daily life?
Here are some ways that you can show your gratitude in your daily life. These are very practical and simple things to do to show your gratitude and appreciation.
How to show gratitude to people you love?
- Send them love on the soul level. Take a minute to connect to the soul of your loved one and simply say “I love you.”
- Look at them in them directly and say something special like “You are a wonderful soul, thank you for being in my life.”
- Give them a smile, or warm hug. Connect to their soul as you smile or give them a hug. Your soul will send them love.
How to show gratitude to the people you have challenges with?
- Listen with your heart to what the person has to say.
- Talk to their soul and ask for forgiveness. Take a minute before you speak to this person and ask their soul to forgive any hurt or harm you have caused them in this life and pastlives.
- Thank them for giving you a new way to look at things.
How to show gratitude to the people who serve you?
- Acknowledge and appreciate something they do very well.
- Praise their contribution and let others know how they have helped to make Mother Earth a happier and healthier place.
- Bless their soul. Simply say “thank you” to their soul and send them your love. Show your appreciation on the soul level and ask Heaven to bless them for their contribution.
How to show gratitude to people you work with?
- Leave them a note to show your appreciation. Let them know how wonderful it is to work with them, or if they did something very good.
- Bring them flowers. Flowers are Heaven’s blessings that bring joy and happiness to the soul.
- Send them a blessing. Ask Heaven to bless them and tell them on the soul level how much you appreciate their work.
Today show your gratitude to someone you love, to someone you have challenges with, to someone who serves you, and to someone you work with. Your day will be filled with love and light.
Share also how you show your gratitude to the people in your daily life. There are many ways to do this and we can all learn from each other.
And don’t forget today to show gratitude to yourself by treating yourself to something you enjoy.
With the greatest love,